The official Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life trailer has hit folks:
Here’s what everyone atwitter about so far:
- Why is Kirk at a Friday night dinner
- Why is there a pig running through town
- IS EMILY WEARING JEANS AND A T-SHIRT?
- Why is this Rory’s time to be rootless? [Seriously, in the series finale, she was an embed on the Obama campaign]
- Is Rory no longer doing journalism; cause don’t forget folks, she wanted to be the next Christiane Amanpour
- Is Lorelei in therapy
- WHY IS EMILY WEARING JEANS AND A T-SHIRT
- Is Rory or Paris teaching at Chilton (my bet would be Rory)
- Which guy is Rory with and is Logan working in London again?
- WHERE DID EMILY BUY JEANS AND A T-SHIRT FROM
- Are Lorelei and Luke together, and is that why we saw Lorelei hiking?
Clearly, we got a ton of info in a 2 minute 20 some second video, but what else would you expect from a clip for this show. After all, for an average script for a typical hour long show is 55 to 60 pages, where as Gilmore Girls script ran 70 to 80 pages due to the fast pace talking.